Photographer, producer &
founder of KREOIDEA & PARTNERS.
Irene has a broad experience with fashion industry editorials, campaigns, look-books and catalogues for designers, brands, boutiques and magazines,
mainly eco & sustainable fashion brands.
Irene founded Kreoidea in 2011.
Clients and publications include:
PhotoVogue Vogue Italia, UNHCR,i-D, Luxieders Magazines, Society Magazine, British Vogue, Elle Mexico, Woodskine, Gattinoni, Kozii Shop, Mi Manera, Anel Yaos, Basconi, Firenza Mobili, Cuatro Serie, Hotel Amáre Marbella, Fuerte Hoteles among others. She has photographed artists & celebrities including Bianca Balti, Martin Demichelis, Janni Olsson Delér, Evangelina Anderson, Tallia Storm among others.
Irene is officially part of the AFP
(Association of Professional Photographers of Spain).
- 2019 Silver Lux Award in Portrait
- 2019 Silver Lux in Social reportage
- 2016 Gold Lux Award in Fashion & Beauty
- 2015 Lux Award inDocumental
- 2013 Bronce Lux Award inPersonal Project
- 2013 Black and White Photographer of the year
- 2013 Photo of the day, Vogue Italia, Photovogue
- 2013 Best of Vogue Italia, Photovogue
- 2013 Selected from Vogue Italia
for Photolux Festival, Italy
- 2013 Exhibition at PhotoMed Fest - Sicily
- 2013 Attraverso le pieghe del Tempo, Sicily
- 2013 Podcast for Discorsi Fotografici, Rome
KREOIDEA & PARTNERS
has born as a creative hotspot
of international professionals
of audio&video scene,
visual art, and contemporary
learning centre for young content
creators and talents
on the territory.
We are based in Marbella, Spain.